Stein or Mug Shipping Information:
2014 Holiday Shipping schedule:
We Now offer FedEx Home, Ground, and Express Shipping!
We now ship all orders via FedEx Ground and FedEx Express. This change will provide a more cost effective option for our customers and enhanced package shipment tracking.
General shipping and delivery times:
Normal Shipping Times: Steins and mugs purchased from SteinCenter.com are shipped within 24-48 hours. Orders generally leave our storage the following day. Please Read the information below for more details.
For US-domestic orders select from:
FedEx Ground shipments to commercial and residential addresses:
We can not ship to P.O. Boxes or APO address using FedEx.
If no FedEx rate is returned during checkout, the server is not available. We will add the actual shipping cost for FedEx Ground to your order when shipped. Average rate is $6.00 to $10.00 depending on location.
International shipping options:
Several options are available for international shipments. USPS is usually the best option. We reserve the right to change shipping mode to USPS where most practical. When changing we will always adjust cost to the lowest cost option.
If you have an questions, contact us prior to ordering.
Important comment for international shipments:
When shipping internationally the customer is responsible for all customs charges. We are not responsible for any delays in customs or additional charges that may arise from the destination country.
Stein Return Policy:
To ensure you are satisfied with your purchase, prior to purchasing, please review all information on the item you are interested in. This includes reading the full description of the stein and viewing the enlarge photo of the stein.
New Steins and Mugs Return Policy:
New steins or new items purchased from SteinCenter.com may be returned if you are not completely satisfied.
1. If you decide to return a new item, please e-mail us from our contact page: "Customer Service" and advise us that you want to return the item. Or log into your account and use the Help Desk option.
2. Notice for returns of steins or mugs must be made within 10 days of receipt of the item.
3. After you have notified us, return the stein or mug to the Return Address for returns printed on the lower section of your invoice (DO NOT return the item to the return address on the original shipping box). If you have lost your invoice, you can log into your account, view previous orders, and print your invoice.
4. Please include a copy of the invoice with the item and write "Return" on the invoice and a short reason for the return. A copy of the invoice can be printed by logging into your account and viewing previous orders.
5. We will process your 100% refund to your credit card account immediately upon receipt of the item and invoice. If you would like or if the item is being returned because of damage, we will provide a replacement after receiving the damaged item.
Old / Antique Consigned Steins and Mugs Shipping/Return Policy:
We are not currently accepting consignment sales. The shipping policy below is stated for all remaining consignments of steins on SteinCenter.com
Shipment of consignments (sent to Steincenter.com for resale) are the responsibility of the shipper and must should be insured for the estimated value of the stein.
As stated above, please review the item description prior to purchase for known damage (chips, cracks, or, other conditions). Items received that were not accurately represented in the description (to include existing chips cracks, or other conditions) may be returned within 10 days of receipt by the customer. Use the same procedure listed above under New Items Return Policy.
If you are interested in selling your steins,Visit our We buy page.